Join us for a full day workshop entirely focused on planning for the upcoming year in your business.
Date: Thursday 9th November 2017 or Tuesday 16th January 2018
Venue: Norwich (to be confirmed)
Workbooks will be provided (of course) and we will follow a structured approach where Sophie Jewry (AKA Queen Lady That Plans) will guide you through, step-by-step, how to map out your year so you can make it the best one yet. It will be a relaxed event and also a very productive one.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day.
Feel free to bring your own notebooks, planners and pens.
Who is it designed for?
- Small business owners who want to have a marketing plan mapped out for 2018 – no more ad hoc campaigns and flying by the seat of your pants when it comes to promoting your products and services.
- Small teams from within larger businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your marketing team together so you’re all singing from the same hymn sheet and know what you’re working towards. Even better to get some of your other staff members along to be involved in the planning process.
- Individuals who have something to achieve in 2018 and want a plan and some support/guidance to help make it happen.
Choose the day that suits you best, or why not book on for both? 🙂
The sooner you buy the better value the workshop fee will be:
- Super Dooper Early Bird = £37 – available until 30th June
- Super Early Bird = £47 – available until 31st July
- Early Bird = £57 – available until 30th August