Join us for a full day workshop entirely focused on planning for the upcoming year in your business.
Date: Thursday 14th November 2019
Venue: The comfort of your own laptop via Zoom
- Online workshop with digital workbooks sent as a PDF for you to print yourself (£30)
- Online workshop with printed workbook posted out to you (only available up to 8th November) (£35)
We will follow a structured approach where Sophie Jewry (AKA Queen Lady That Plans) will guide you through, step-by-step, how to map out your year so you can make it the best one yet. It will be a relaxed event and also a very productive one. The workshop will be run using Zoom and you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions and discuss your business and plans with the group.
How will the day be structured?
Morning – the morning is all about gaining clarity on where you are right now and where you want to be in 12 months time. We’ll be looking at sales funnels (aka client path), goal setting, what you want your business to look like, how your products are structured, who your ideal client is and more.
Afternoon – this is where you get down and dirty with your message. We’ll be looking at how you can focus your marketing energy for the next year and you’ll be aiming to walk out with 12 monthly themes and 52 different content ideas planned out so you can ROCK 2020!
- 10am-11.30am – Session 1
- 11.30am-12pm – Morning Break
- 12pm-1.30pm – Session 2
- 1.30pm-2.30pm – Lunch break
- 2.30pm-4pm – Session 3
Who is it designed for?
- Small business owners who want to have a marketing plan mapped out for 2020 – no more ad hoc campaigns and flying by the seat of your pants when it comes to promoting your products and services.
- Small teams from within larger businesses (or network marketing teams). This is a fantastic opportunity to get your marketing team together so you’re all singing from the same hymn sheet and know what you’re working towards. Even better to get some of your other staff members along to be involved in the planning process.
Testimonials from previous planning day workshops:
“Amazing energetic, mind blowing day, full of fun, laughter and brain ache ?? Definitely recommend you to attend to get yourself geared up for the year ahead.” Samantha
“Knowing Sophie speaks marketing like I speak grammar I had expected a moment if not getting it, of resistance, or of overwhelm; but the structure of the day and of the planning book seamlessly guided us through and I now have an awesome plan to follow. Thanks.” Emily Barclay
“I thoroughly enjoyed the day having the time to think about my goals and plans and draft an action plan for the whole year. Sophie’s structured approach, broken down into simple exercises, was a day well spent with like minded ladies. Thank you Sophie for organising.” Julie Thorn, The Beefarmer’s Wife, Stour Valley Apiaries Limited
“What a fantastic workshop. Inspiring, energising, motivating, fun are just a few words to describe this workshop. Sophie delivers a fun, interactive day that gets you thinking and planning. If you are great at setting goals but you don’t achieve them this workshop is a must for you. I can not recommend highly enough.” Paula Bailey
“We all get caught up with life, especially when self employed, what an amazing opportunity to be able to find space to plan for the next few months, network, share experiences, pat each other on the back and just feel part of an awesome community… Ladies that plan rock…”
“This is a great day to work ON your business. For me content and planning is such a road block in my business. Being around other ladies offering great advice and taking the time to think about my goals my services and building content ideas with no other work distractions is fab. Highly recommend doing this! Thanks Sophie!! Loved it and feeling organised.”
“I love this planning day. As my new coaching business starts, the planning and detail in the planning was vital for me. I took away so much and have 2018 set! Wow! Thank you. Met some lovely ladies too. Fabulous day. I would highly recommend.” Kim Krause
“I am confident that people will know about my business next year thanks to this excellent day. Highly recommend for all people, in business or life.” Trine Middleton
“As expected Sophie put on a fantastic event where she encouraged, supported and helped us all to plan our next year to be a positive, productive, success.” Anita O’Neill
“Would recommend this to anyone with a business, whether new or established. Helps to identify potential customers and where your business is going.” Debbie Harrington
“Great way to plan your next year with like minded ladies and Gents!! Brilliant brain storming around the table such a huge help!!” Debs Hammond
“Loved it. Such a perfect antidote to my chronic procrastination, spending quality planning time, focusing on MY immediate needs with my new beautiful business soul sisters.” Jenni, The Transformation Tribe
- Full refunds are available up to 4 weeks before the event date. After this date you may send an alternate to the event without additional charge. To request a cancellation or to make a change please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds less a £5.00 cancellation fee will be given for cancellations received in writing to email@example.com prior to the end date (4 weeks before). Following this date, no refunds will be given, but a credit will be issued to use towards another event within one year if you notify us by email to the above address 7 days or more in advance.